Superhot Presents kündigt Art-Punk Abenteuer Teenage Blob an
Spieleentwickler Team Lazerbeam, die Band The Superweaks und Superhot Presents haben heute ihr neues wunderschönes Baby namens Teenage Blob mit einem Trailer enthüllt.
Nach dem Motto Halb Spiel. Halb Album. Total abgefahren! vereint Teenage Blob sechs kurze Spiele und sechs neue Songs in ein farbenfrohes Art-Punk-Abenteuer, in dem dir die beste Nacht deines Lebens entgegensteht!
The Superweaks recorded six new songs. Team Lazerbeam made six new games. They tied everything together into a colourful punk rock journey towards the best night of your life where every game is synchronized with a song to create an unprecedented gaming/music experience. Expect a tale of bands, butts and bootleg battletoads.
Teenage Blob is about an amorphous teen about to see their favourite band! There’s just one problem: before the gig they want to buy some new boots, and before they can do that they’re gonna need to work their butt off! Players will help the Teenage Blob pick the perfect outfit, make some money at their part time jobs, spread positivity while skateboarding in a frogsuit and more. Check the track list below for more on each song/game.
A unique music/ game hybrid!
6 radical Superweaks songs & 6 genre-busting Team Lazerbeam games!
Combines elements of dating sims, RPGs, rhythm games & arcade classics!
Hand-crafted with love and teenage punk rock dreams
1. New Year: Melt out of bed, pull yourself into whatever solid form you can muster and craft your unique rebellious look. Will you sass your parents or be a respectful teen?
2. Paperperson: Grab your bike and hit the streets, it’s time to deliver some slammin’ sandwiches! Your boss doesn’t want you to feed the neighbourhood dogs, but they’re so damn cute ... !
3. Guitar Zero: Head to the mall, put on your dorky uniform and sell some guitars! Rock out and stay in time, just ignore the cool mallrats making fun of you.
4. Tony Dork: Slip into your frogsuit and get ready to shred! Chain tricks, clear gaps and collect bananas, only YOU can cheer people up with the power of high fives.
5. Ghoststep: You’ve got your boots and you made it to the gig! Enjoy crowdsurfing in “the second most realistic moshing simulator ever made”!
6. The Deepest Blues: Finally, you return home after the greatest night of your life. When you fall asleep you dream of diving into the ocean, lighting the mysterious shadowy depths with your torch, and swimming through the game’s credits!